20 week nursery update!

Monday, April 27, 2020



Welcome back to my blog! It's been a long time since I've posted on here! For starters, I wanted to say THANK YOU for sticking around! I want to individually hug each and every one of you that comes across my Instagram or blog. Your support means so much to me!

Today is all about my nursery and I am SO excited! I have dreamed of creating a nursery for a little one for as long as I can remember so this is a dream come true! I am linking everything that we have so far and I'll write updated posts as we go along. We are 20 weeks along (HALFWAY THERE) so there is still plenty to do! If you have any questions feel free to DM on Instagram @chapel.hill.farmhouse




Bedding
*SPRING25 for 25% off*


*SPRING25 for 25% off*




null

IKEA HEMNES 8-drawer dresser


* This is the chair that I have but it says its not sold online so I'm linking all of their chairs here! They custom make it to your liking! When all the stores open back up and you're able to go into one, they will have some already made that you can buy! *



Amazon purchases

There is still lots to do so I will update you guys on whats new in here! But this is what we have so far and I can honestly say I am IN LOVE! Stay tuned for updates!

XOXO, Ashley Lynn Smith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright Ashley Lynn Smith. Blog Design by Posh Pixels Co