Easy Egg Cup Recipe

Tuesday, October 15, 2019



I've gotten tons of questions on the egg cup recipe I make for my husband so here it is! These make an easy breakfast and they are great to take on the go! After I cook them I put them in a ziplock bag, leave them in the fridge, and they are good all week! Hope you enjoy!

Materials
-12 cup muffin pan
-Pam spray
-Large pan to cook the sausage
-Mixing bowl

Ingredients
-8 eggs
-Sausage (I used the spicy Jimmy Dean sausage)
-Diced Roma tomato
-Handful of chopped spinach
-Handful of cheese (any kind of cheese you like!)
-Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions
-Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
-Dice the Roma tomato
-Chop the spinach
-Cook sausage in skillet
-Mix eggs, tomato, spinach, and sausage in a bowl
-Season with salt and pepper
-Grease the muffin pan
-Divide the mixture between each muffin cup
-Cook for 25 minutes or until set
-Enjoy!


XOXO, Ashley Lynn Smith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright Ashley Lynn Smith. Blog Design by Posh Pixels Co