Fall Decor

Thursday, October 17, 2019

      



So excited to show you guys my fall decor! Moving from an apartment to a house is a huge step especially when it comes to decor. Nico and I had zero fall decor so we had to start from scratch which can get very pricy! This year, the kitchen is about the only place you'll find anything fall in my house! Next year we will move onto a different room to decorate and take it slow. Nothing wrong with that!  

For our decor we took advantage of the 30% off your entire purchase at Kirkland's and we got amazing deals! They also offer a military discount and let you use it on top of other coupons so we got take advantage of that too! We went pretty simple and are extremely happy with that choice. A lot of the items we have are on sale online and I've seen a lot of it still in stores. So go get yourself some decor! I will link everything fall from Kirkland's down below and if you have any questions leave a comment below or message me on Instagram! 

Fall decor links

Our dining room table decor

Other items I loved

XOXO, Ashley Lynn Smith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright Ashley Lynn Smith. Blog Design by Posh Pixels Co