About

Sunday, September 8, 2019


Welcome!

I’m Ashley and I’m so excited you're here! I love styling my home, a delicious cheese board, a good thriller novel, meeting new friends wherever I am, and creating what I hope to be all different inspirations for you! I’m also a huge homebody and spending time with my family and pups is my favorite thing to do! So is jamming to worship music while cooking in the kitchen and enjoying a night in watching every medical show on TV in my jammies! I’m a Dallas girl at heart (go Cowboys!) but now I live in El Paso with my hubby and I have one of the best jobs in the world as a labor and delivery nurse!


What you'll find on here

I want to bring you guys content from all aspects of my home and lifestyle! Whether it’s design tips, sales, products I love, I want to share it all! At the same time I want to share recipes I love to cook, our weekly grocery list, gift guides for the holidays, military life, nurse life, budgeting tips, and honestly anything and everything you want to see! Being someone who is multi passionate about so many different aspects of life, this blog is going to be the best place for me to share it all! Please don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know you're here and tell me about you! I'm extremely excited for this blog for many reasons, but one being so I can get to you know guys!

Time to start sharing!


XOXO, Ashley Lynn Smith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright Ashley Lynn Smith. Blog Design by Posh Pixels Co