My Book Recommendations

Saturday, December 7, 2019


Hey friends! A lot of you guys have been asking me for book recommendations and if you're into mystery/thriller books you definitely asked the right person! I am now on GoodReads so if you have an account follow me on there! Disclaimer: I have no idea how to do that but hopefully y'all do!! Here are my top 7 book recommendations right now! 

1. Verity, Colleen Hoover (My #1 Favorite!)

2. The Couple Next Door,  Shari Lapena 

3. The Silent Sister, Diane Chamberlain

4. A Stranger in the House, Shari Lapena

5. Behind Closed Doors, B.A. Paris 

6. The Break Down, B. A. Paris

7. Someone We Know, Shari Lapena

I'm currently reading Bring Me Back, B.A. Paris and then after that I plan to read Date Night, Samantha Hayes! I'm a sucker for a great thriller so if you have any recommendations please leave them in the comments! And if you read any of these tell me what you think! 

XOXO, Ashley Lynn Smith 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright Ashley Lynn Smith. Blog Design by Posh Pixels Co